There are different types of lights and they have different effect on our makeup. For example the light used in night parties and in some cases evening parties is fluorescent light and it supports dark and bold makeup. On the other hand during the day, we are exposed to different types of light such as sunlight and artificial light and this type of light requires subtle, light and natural makeup. i.e. the daytime makeup. In today’s beauty article we will tell you some good Tips On Doing Causal Day Time Makeup .
Tips On Doing Causal Day Time Makeup
Following are the Tips On Doing Causal Day Time Makeup
- You start with first cleansing your skin thoroughly with the help of cotton and cleansing milk. Wash your face with fresh water afterwards. After drying apply skin tonic which should be followed be a moisturizing cream.
- Dark cycles are very prominent in daytime and you can easily conceal them in your daytime make. If you have dark circles you should conceal them with the help of a concealer try to use a yellow conceraler because it will become transparent in the day light.
- Then apply base or foundation in accord to your skin tone. You can do this either with the help of a sponge or if you have a liquid foundation you can put small dots of it on your face, neck and back of your neck and then blend it evenly.
- Then come the eyes, try to use light colors such as beach, pink, brown and beige as they will give a natural effect. Apply pencil linear on the upper part of your eye and try to avoid liquid linear. Try not to apply linear on the lower part of your eyes as it does not give a natural look. Wear a mascara of light shade or of black color, too many coats are not recommended. To make eyelids more prominent you have to make the corners of your eyes and apply light blue eye shadow on both the corners of the eyes. And then put white shadow on the eye lid. This will make the eyelids look big and heavy after the mascara is applied.
- Apply a face powder of light pink color which will give you and additional color to your skin. Apply light color of blush-on such as pink or bronze and concentrate mostly on the cheeks. Also add a light color shimmer to it. To give an overall glowing look you can apply the shimmer on your nose, chin and forehead in your daytime makeup. This is one of the best tip among the Tips On Doing Causal Day Time Makeup . And if you have cream blushes you can apply them with your fingers also.
- Avoid using lipsticks as they do not give a natural feel. Apply lip glosses and lip shimmers. And make sure that the color of these lip glosses and lip shimmers should be light also you need not to be that precise about the color as preciseness is required when you are applying dark colors. But try to apply those shades which match the shades of your eye shadows.
- We all know that our eyebrows frame our face. So start by brushing them and trimming the brows which grow wild. If you have thin eyebrows or light in color, you can always do it up by adding a light brown eye shadow.