Ayeza Khan is known as being one of the well known and top leading actresses of the Pakistani entertainment drama world. She is superb with her acting skills and has been stayed to be the heart beat of so many fans for her incredible beauty looks. So for the fans, here we are sharing some unknown facts about this stunning actress Ayezha Khan for you!
- She was born on 15 January 1991 in Karachi, Sindh.
- She has a real name, Kinza Khan.
- She has completed her graduate studies from Newports Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi.
- She was made her acting debut by playing out the role of Shehna on TV Serial Tum Jo Miley (2009).
- Ayeza Khan has often showed up on the television screen with a supporting role Ajia in the sentimental drama serial ‘Tootey Huwey’ which was broadcasted on Geo TV.
- She got the huge fame with the social drama ‘Pyarey Afzal’ as she received positive recognition in addition to the Lux Style Award in the Best Actress category.
- Some of her best and most talked about dramas are Aks (2012), emotional drama Kahi Unkahi (2012), Adhoori Aurat (2013), the family series Mere Meherbaan (2014), and the tragic romance Tum Kon Piya (2016).
- Ayeza Khan is married to Danish Taimoor who is a famous actor of Pakistan showbiz industry. They got wedded in 2014 and later on had two children.
- Reema Khan is her favorite Pakistani film actresses.
- She love to watch English action films.
- She spend maximum time with her kids.
- Her favorite holiday destination is London.