To make your eye makeup last for a longer time, follow the steps below:
Applying Eye makeup 001
- Cleanse the area around your eye neatly with a good makeup remover.
- Dab some moisturizer on your eyes, face and neck.
- Apply some eye cream on your eyes to get rid of puffiness.
- Next, apply eye base and leave it for some time so that it is nicely absorbed in the skin, this is the key step which makes your eye shadow stick well and last for a longer time.
- Now, apply the eye shadow starting from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner and blend it.
These five little steps will help your eye makeup last for a longer time.
Long Lasting Eye Makeup 002
Eye makeup tips 003
Eye Makeup that lasts longer 004