Eyes are the first thing everyone notices meeting a person. Beautiful eyes naturally are considered as a gift from God, but how if added help can be a benefit too? We will share the tips about How to Grow Thick Eyebrows With Natural Remedies. We women are always craving for some tried and tested beauty tips. It appeals us even more whenever the screen flashes with something as great as natural remedies for skin or hair. Natural DIY and remedies are way better than wasting bucks on chemical products and then ending up all in vain.
let us excite our readers by compiling some best ways to Grow Their thin Eyebrows into voluminous thick brows. Thick Eyebrows looks perfect and gives you a complete classy look. There may be many methods and products to help you grow thick eyebrows, but we’re relying more on natural products like Castor oil, Aloe vera, Onion juice etc.
How to Grow Thick Eyebrows With Natural Remedies.
Thick eyebrows have always been in demand. Thick, well-shaped eyebrows can enhance your look, while thin and sparse eyebrows can make you look older and dull.
Follow these tested remedies and you will soon notice a visible result:
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil is one of the most effective remedies to boost the growth of your eyebrows. It contains proteins and vitamins that boosts hair growth
- Soak a cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow.
- Massage gently with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser.
- Repeat once daily for a few weeks until you notice improvement.
Note: Stop using castor oil if it causes any irritation or burning.
2. Onion Juice
Onion juice also aids faster and denser growth of eyebrow hair. The juice has sulfur that improves the production of collagen tissues required for proper eyebrow growth. Also, it strengthens the hair follicles.
- Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice.
- Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water.
- Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.