As i am sure most of you are well aware of the impact of toners on your skin. Toners are considered to be a vital part of your day to day beauty regime. Why is skin toning important ? There are various reason for skin toning involving wiping out the excess oil from your face, which in result help in prevention of breakouts. It also helps in removing the germs and leftover dirt. In today’s beauty article we will tell you about some very good and effective homemade skin toners.
Effective Homemade Skin Toners
Despite the market full of skin toners, many of your prefer the homemade remedies over the counter products. And trust me its not something you should be ashamed of. I myself am among people who go for homemade remedies then using the chemical products. Following are the some effective homemade skin toners.
- The first skin toner is the mixture of Cucumber and yogurt. Get a fresh cucumber and you will also be needing 1/2 cup of yogurt. This mixture is then applied as a mask all over the face for about 5-10 minutes. The results are drastic as it clears up the skin properly and is good to be used by people with oily skin. It can be stored in refrigerator for regular use.
- Then the second homemade skin toner among the effective homemade skin toners is the mixture of Hot Water and Mint Leave. This is considered to be the best skin toner so far. Let the mint leaves remain in the hot water for about 10 minutes such that it is fully absorbed. Now strain the water, out if it and you will find a clear mix of water and mint which is an excellent toner. Use this preparation with cotton pad to cleanse the face.
- Chamomile tea bag when is boiled in water for 5 minutes prepares a toner which wipes out the germs and dirt. The toner need not to be washed so that the effect can pertain for long.
- Put a pinch of camphor in the bottle of rose water. This mixture can be applied 3- 4 times a day, and nurtures the skin leaving it rejuvenated. It is great for those suffering from acne.
- Vinegar and rose water when mixed in equal measure forms a highly effective toner, which wipes out all the germs and tones the skin in the natural way.
- Lemon juice can also be applied on the face directly. Apply lemon juice for about 10 minutes and scrub it off. Applying lemon juice on the face can lighten up the skin and let it glow.