Ramadan is a month of blessings. All Muslims Ummah tries hard to seek as many blessings of Allah as they can. After keeping long fast everybody wants delicious food in Iftar. Here we have 5 Drinks recipes you should try in Ramadan 2016. Have a look.
5 Drinks recipes you should try in Ramadan 2016
Choco Nana Shake:
- Banana 4 (frozen and chunked)
- Powdered chocolate 6 tbsp
- Milk 1 glass
- Vanilla ice cream 2 cups
- Place the frozen banana chunks, powdered chocolate, milk, and vanilla ice cream into a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into large glasses. Serve with chocolate.
Broken Glass Jello Drink:
- Red jelly 1 packet
- Green jelly ½ packet
- Ice 1 cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Milk ½ liter
- Cream ½ cup
- First of all prepare ½ packet of red jelly and green jelly.
- Freeze individually and pour into glasses.
- Now prepare the rest ½ packet red jelly in the same way.
- After this in a blender ice, sugar, vanilla essence, milk and cream. Blend smoothly.
- In the end pour into glasses and serve well.
Mango Naurus Delight:
- Mango 2 (cubed)
- Milk 1 cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Ice 1 cup
- Naurus 2 tbsp
- Marshmallows ½ cup
- Vanilla ice cream 2 scoops
- Add mango, milk, sugar, ice, naurus, marshmallows and vanilla ice cream in a blender and blend well.
- Pour in glasses and serve cold.
- Milk 2 cups
- Chocolate 4 oz
- Almond 6-8 (skinless)
- Banana 4 medium
- Vanilla essence ¼ tsp
- Ice as required
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend well.
- Pour into glasses and serve
- 4 tsp. chocolate syrup
- 8 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 cups milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- SPOON 1 tsp. syrup into each of 4 glasses. Roll each glass to coat bottom and inside of glass. Finely chop 4 cookies; set aside.
- QUARTER remaining cookies; place in blender. Add milk and ice cream; blend until smooth.
- POUR into prepared glasses; top with chopped cookies. Serve immediately.
Also see: 5 recipes you should try in Ramadan 2016