You might have known SanamJung as the actress, model and VJ. But at the same time she has a simple and down to earth personality that has grab the attention of millions of people towards her. Do you want to know how Sanam Jung is in her real life story? Let’s have a look at some lesser known facts about actress Sanam Jung!
Top And Lesser Known Facts About Sanam Jung
1. She used to at first studied in the St. Michael’s and then she did with her MBA from CBM. In her so far career before being an actress she has studied the professions of being a teacher, banker and even as a Country Business Manager for a multinational company.
2. She has never thought about being an actress. At the time when she was studying A level she undertake the free makeover from the Nabila’s talent agency Zinc and even did the photoshoot. After the photoshoot she started getting calls as for the Tv advertisements. Her family supported her alot to move into this career and hence she did with her first commercial.
3. She is very much close to her father and has a special respect for him.
4. She dont have the habit of travelling alone on the trips and shooting in abroad so she always take her mother and sister with her.
5. She has some excellent skills in the swimming. She has even taken part in the national level swimming championships.
6. She does not how to cook up but she knows very well about making tea and boiling eggs.
7. She is a very bad secret keeper. She instantly says about all the secrets of another person as she gets close to someone else.
8. She hate reading books. This is the main reason that she never bother reading the drama scripts carefully.