Do you want to give your feet smooth and soft look in the winter season? If yes, then following some simple and easy to follow pedicure tips is much important for you. Here we will discuss upon with some easy and simple to follow pedicure tips for winter season:
Top 5 Pedicure Tips For Winter Season
- You should first of all be starting the process that has to set the feet as complete free from nail polish as to be either colored or transparent.
- You will be using the nail polish remover that has among its members some acetone, since this substance helps your nail enamel release not only but also of other impurities that may have. You can hence put away with some product on a cotton pad and rub your nails with it.
- You will be going to clean fingernails,and the put hot water in a container large enough to fit your feet in it. The water should be as hot as you can stand and enter your feet for around 15 minutes.
- You can add the oils as well as soap and bath salts or the adding of some fresh flowers.
- You should not make too much pressure because it could hurt. If you have calluses or serious hardening, then you can go directly to the next foot pedicure step.
- All by using the pumice stone as well as sand paper you should carefully rubbed all the skin off your feet.This will be helpful as to remove off the dead cells as well as old skin for renewed skin that can take place.
- You should never cut, push her skin was either an orange stick or a cuticle pushes metal.