Hair is an essential and beautiful thing which for sure enhances one’s beauty. Looking for how to make your hair grow faster? Women love styling their hairs in various styles. Also, they go for different haircuts just for a new look. But at times they regret the short cut. If you want to know how to make your hair grow faster then we have some easy peasy two cents of advice from our side.
Be it long or short, be it wavy or straight. Every lady definitely loves her hair a lot. Healthy, beautiful and shiny hair is what everyone dreams of. Those who love long hairs always are in search of some amazing tips to grow hair fast.
All these are tried and tested. hair care tips for you.
Well, good news. With these genius tricks, you’ll have long, healthy strands again in no time.
- Trim it: some of you should be amazed, but you have to cut a little off for your hair to grow. In this way the damaged ends will break off and make your hair shorter. But they will soon be back healthy and strong.
- No to Hot Water: if you really want to know the key to how to grow your hair fast, then avoid hot water. Yes, washing your hairs with steamy water can actually weaken them. Always use chilled or cold water. Super-hot water weakens your hair, making it dry and brittle.
- Protect it: excess of heat must be avoided. Heat styling can fry your hair and keep it from growing long and strong. When using hot tools, coat strands with a protective serum. You can use blow-dry lotion, before you turn up the heat.
- Don’t wrap wet hair in a towel: and this is the most important tip. If you want to make hair grow faster avoid towel. Wet hair is fragile, so twist it up into a towel after stepping out of the shower can break strands. Instead use light piece of cloth to pat dry.
- Pamper you scalp: Dirt, oil, and dead skin cells grow on your scalp make it hard for new hair growth to come through. Massage your scalp with your fingers every time you shampoo to get the gunk out.
Tips for How to make your hair grow faster:
for more tips and tricks watch: