If you have sudden increase or decrease of weight
- Take Lavender oil and apply on stretch marks at least three times a day. Regular use of this natural remedy will fade stretch marks.
- Apply vitamin K cream on your stretch marks and try to add meal that contains vitamin K in your regular diet. This dual Vitamin K intake will prove very handy against stretch marks.
- Try to eat healthy amount of seeds and nuts that contain zinc. This will protect your skin against stretch marks.
- Use apricot scrub on stretch marks, it will fade up stretch marks very quickly.
- Try to use Vaseline intensive care lotion during pregnancy; this will help your skin against stretch marks.
Natural Home-Made Remedies for Stretch Marks was last modified: January 14th, 2012 by