Dry skin is also known as xerosis and xeroderma. There many factors of causing dry skin such as deficiency of vitamin A, vitamin D, chronic sunburn and illness. Moreover, dry skin may be linked with weather conditions. In winter season, almost every woman faces the problem of dry skin. In this article we will discuss simple and best tips for preventing the dry skin in winter season. The best and simple tips are as follows:
1. The most important tip for preventing the dry skin is that woman should hydrate her skin. In order to keep the skin healthy in winter season, it is important that women should drink at least 8 glasses of water.
2. The second tip is that woman should maintain the moderate temperature in her home. It is important that she should keep her indoor temperatures at the moderate levels.
3. The third tip is that woman should protect her hands in winter season. This is only possible if woman wear rubber gloves on her hands while using the detergents or different cleaning agents.
4. Another important and simple tip to prevent the dry skin in winter season is that woman should take bath wisely. Regular bathing will definitely removes the natural oils which protect the skin.
5. In additionally, it is important that woman should moisturize her skin daily. We would like to mention that nourishing moisturizers are very essential for keeping the skin glowing and healthy.
6. The last important and simple to prevent the dry skin in winter season is that woman should do exfoliation. We would like to discuss that exfoliation will bring the glow back of skin and also encourage the production of healthy and glowing skin cells.
These are considered to be important and simple tips for preventing the dry skin problems in winter season. All women who face the problem of dry skin they should follow these tips.