Mascara is a very important thing. It gives your eyes the complete look. In today’s beauty article we will tell you tips for applying mascara to perfection.
Tips for Applying Mascara To Perfection
Following are the tips for applying mascara to perfection.
- The first tip among the best tips for applying mascara to perfection is that the mascara for our daily makeup is the type that suits each of us. There are countless options out there, so the trial-and-error method seems to be the most convenient before actually making a purchase. For instance, some women would prefer a lengthening mascara for daytime and a curling/thickening one for a night out on the town, but we should all pick it according to our preferences.
- The same amount of attention must also be paid when it comes to color. While some women would not wear anything but black mascara, that does not mean they do so on account of a poor range of options. On the contrary, one can find a color for almost every occasion, so the trial-and-error method should come in handy once more.
- Now it comes to applying the mascara, first we must curl the eyelashes. Then, we should pull out the wand and apply mascara from the basis towards the tip of the eyelashes, using a zig-zagging movement or you can try to wiggle the wand left to right at the base of lashes. It’s the mascara placed near the roots — not the tips — that gives the illusion of length. This will ensure that lashes do not cluster together, while also allowing for a perfect coverage.
- We should then wait until it’s dry and, just in case we’re not satisfied with the result, apply a second coating for a more dashing effect.If length is what we’re looking for, then the second coating should be applied mostly on the tip of the lashes or close the eye and place the mascara wand on top of lashes at the base and pull through to remove any clumps..
- Next up, the lower lid, since lashes are shorter, they do not require that much definition, so we might as well use the wand with leftover mascara from the upper lid. Use the same zig-zagging motion for a full coverage.
- The last step is about damage control. Applying mascara can be a really messy operation if we’re not familiar with it, so we should remove all of it that is anywhere else but on the lashes, such as on the lid, under the eye or even on the nose. If it so happens that we have messed up the eyeshadow, we should remove the spot of mascara with a cotton bud and then just dab some eyeshadow again.