The Stage Caught Fire In Wedding Function. Lavishly decorated weddings have become trend in Pakistan. The extra lit up hall and a heavily decorated stage is everyone’s dream set-up. Well, a fire incident occurred in a recent wedding set-up in Gujranwala, the stage caught fire due to the electrical spark. The incident happened when the lights on the stage caught fire, the stage was loaded with flowers, the plastic flowers caught the fire. The fire was extinguished and everyone at the wedding remained safe.
The video was posted by the ace and talented Pakistani photographer Irfan Ahson. He said that he has posted the video for public awareness, Irfan wrote, “Posting for public awareness. Have seen this happen a few times myself. Please, take caution when using cold fire or pointing the highly power lighting rods too close to plastic flowers. Don’t know whose event it was but hope all were safe”.
The Stage Caught Fire In Wedding Function
A lot of people showed their concern after watching the video. Many of the social media users shared their thoughts on the mal practices happen in the weddings. The public was of the view that these marquees charge millions of rupees but they don’t even provide emergency control equipment like enough fire extinguishers and better lighting. They also showed their concern on the untrained staff who could barely handle the situation. People were of the view that the people should not use firecrackers too.