It is a wish of every woman to look younger forever, but it requires a lot of efforts. Skin is an important part of your body, and it needs a lot of care. In order to look young and beautiful woman tries every thing she can from home made remedies to cosmetic products. In this modern era, with such amazing technologies advancement women are still diverting towards old shoool of thoughts and are more comfortable with the use of home made remedies for skin care, the reason being expensive price tags of beauty care products and their side effects. Nature has given us beauty enhancement products like fruits, vegetables and nourishing foods, we should try to use these natural products as much as possible to avoid sagging of skin, stretch marks, pimples, freckles, etc. To get started, here is a list of few skin care tips.
- The first step for a healthy skin is to get a good night sleep and that too of at least eight hours. This will leave a freshness impact on your skin.
- Water is a skin purifying agent and we need to drink at least eight glass of water daily. It also helps to prevent our skin from freckles.
- UV (ultra violet) rays are emitted from sun, which are dangerous and hazardous for skin. You must apply sun block with SPA (sun protection factor) of 30 or 40 before leaving home. SPA shows the potential of sun block until which extent skin can be protected from UV rays.
- Cucumber, tomato and lemon juice are best remedies for sun tanned skin.
- For pimples, you can grate clove of garlic and rub it on the pimple. Garlic helps to prevent from pimples.
- Aloe Vera gel is frequently used for smoothening skin.
- Exfoliate your skin with a scrub in order to remove dead cells of your skin at least once a month.
- Creams containing papaya and melon extracts are very effective for oily skins.
- A good workout or aerobics also increases the blood circulation in your body and helps to keep your skin fresh and your entire system healthy.
- Almond oil helps to decrease wrinkles of your skin and gives it long life.
- Green vegetables contains refreshing and health building elements and helps to maintain skin, hair and nails.
- A fruit KIWI can detoxify your skin. It leads to a fair complexion and maintains the functionality of liver and kidneys.
- Green tea is not just good for weight loss but also used for anti-aging process.
- Use apricot or cucumber face mask monthly to tighten your skin.
These were some useful home remedies for skin care that you can use and make your skin soft and healthy.