Doraemon is Japanese animated cartoon series on aired on our cartoon channels and our kids are much addicted to it. Recently PTI has submitted a resolution in Punjab Assembly according to which they demand Doraemoon to be banned in Pakistan, as this cartoon series is destroying our kids. Here we have Reasons why PTI demands Doraemon to be banned in Pakistan. Have a look.
Reasons why PTI demands Doraemon to be banned in Pakistan
- This cartoon series teaches kids to avoid work and to depend upon lame gadgets.
- It teaches how to hide your bad scores in test from your parents.
- Moreover, this cartoon series shows romance between Nobita and Shizuka where Nobita keeps on trying to impress Shizuka through different ways.
- There is inappropriate use of language and the abusive words are being used.
- Nobita keeps on dreaming about Shizuka and talks to her so sweetly where as he talks to his mom calling her ‘Ghamandi’.
- The excess use of Hindi is making the kids speak Hindi words like Natak, Shanti, Sapna etc
- The family values are being destroyed.