With hair press readily available it is very easy for one to do straightening at home. Despite how curly or irritating your hair you can straighten them with a hair press provided you know how to do it. There are certain protocols which one should follow while straightening the hair to get the professional look. In today’s beauty article we will tell you how to do professional straightening of hair at home.
Professional Straightening of Hair at Home
Following are the rules which you need to follow to do Professional Straightening of Hair at Home.
- The first step is that you should wash off your hair before your start using the hair iron. Also you should apply conditioner as that will make you hair soft, and will mollify the damage caused by hair press. Also if you apply conditioner it will help your comb your hair more easily.
- The second step is to comb your hair properly. We suggest that you use comb with big teeth. Once you have combed them properly, divide your hair into two parts or strands. The reason behind dividing your hair into strands is that you can easily straighten them. Make sure you divide your hair into equal yet small strands.
- The third step is that you start with the underside of your hair. Comb the first strand so that it will be easier for with the press afterwards
- The forth step is that you put the press on your hair roots. Then lift the strand at 45 degree angle. Why 45 ? because lifting your hair at 45 degree with add volume to your hair. Then start slowly processing the strand. Gradually and slowly move downwards pulling slightly the strand.
- 5. You can help with hair brush when the press reaches the middle of the strand, not to give any chance of hair to stick out or tuck.
- 6. The first time, you will hardly make your hair immediately straight. You will have to repeat the process additional 2-3 times.
- When you are ready with the first strand, release the second one from the clip and proceed as follows:
- Take care straightening to be equal for both strands. As many times you went with the press through the first strands so repeat for the second one. Move slowly pulling slightly and help yourself with a hair brush. Be careful for your hair to not electrify and stick in all directions.
Continue this process till the last strand and you will get a beautiful Hairstyle. And done you will have the professional look and professional hairstyle.