Atif Aslam is for sure no doubt the most popular pop singer in Pakistan and India these days but what do you know about his personal life and wife Sara Bharwana? Atif Aslam is known for his hearty voice through which he took the showbiz world by storm when he first came on the scene with his song Aadat. He got married to a lady who was not associated with the showbiz. But in one of his interviews he did reveal that he was in relation with his wife for so many years. This made intrigued by the mystery bride Sara Bharwana because she was not related to showbiz and thus not known.
Interesting And Unknown Facts About Sara Atif Aslam
- Sara Bharwana was born on July 7, 1984 in Lahore.
- She belongs to the Bharwana caste which is from Indian Rajasthan.
- She studied from Kinniard College Lahore after which she went to Government university of Lahore where she is reported to have met Atif Aslam.
- Her father was from Punjab Police and she belonged to an influential family.
- She hence met and fell in love and entered a relationship which lasted almost 7 years! After which the decided to get married! The wedding was held in March 2013 in Lahore though it is said that their engagement had taken place way back in 2011.
- She gave birth to child in 2014 which was a baby boy, the couple named him Ahad. On many occasions Atif Aslam & Sara Atif were seen with their son Ahad Atif.
- Atif Aslam was born on 12 March, 1983 and is aged 35 while here wife Sara Aslam is 1 year younger than her and is aged 34.