We are sharing some facts about Saba Qamar. We all know that Saba Qamar is among top actresses in television industry. Now she is all set to make her name in film industry as well. She has already acted in many plays in her career.
Facts About Saba Qamar
- When Saba Qamar was just 3 years old she lost her father. Her mother along with 6 children came to Gujranwala. Saba Qamar’s childhood was spent in Gujaranwala.
- In one of her interviews Saba Qamar stated that the biggest breakthrough of her career was Saman’s character in Maat. After Maat every big name in industry wanted to work with her.
- Umera Ahmed and Bano Qudsia are her most favorite Urdu writers.
- Saba has joined yoga classes and considers yoga as hidden secret of her fitness and timekeeping.
- Saba Qamar’s movie Mai Manto is termed as her dream project. The movie is directed by Sarmad Khoosat.
- Saba Qamar Joined industry at the age of 19. She joined industry because of her friend as she was the only person who believed in her talent.
- Saba belongs to a Syed family.
So these were few interesting facts about Saba Qamar! Were they worth reading?