Mehwish Hayat is known out to be one of the finest and well known Pakistani actress, singer, and model. She got the stunning beauty looks with the outstanding skills of being the finest actress. So here we are sharing some interesting and unknown facts about Mehwish Hayat for you:
Interesting And Unknown Facts About Mehwish Hayat
- Mehwish Hayat was born on 6 January 1983 in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Mehwish Hayat’s mother, Rukhsar Hayat who was a famous television actress amid the 80s. Mehwish oldest sibling Zeeshan is a singer and vocalist, and her younger sister Afsheen is also a singer.
- Mehwish Hayat has started her professional Career in the year 2010 with the TV show Man Jali. Aside from this Mehwish Hayat has acted in numerous television series Including “Meray Qatil Meray Dildar, Mirat-ul-Uroos, Kabhi Kabhi, Ishq Wala Love, Kami Reh Gaee, Unsuni, and Dil Lagi”.
- She has been known out to be one of Pakistan’s driving actresses that originate from an outstanding showbiz background. Mehwish Hayat was cast as the 8th sexiest Asian in the world by a popular British magazine in 2009.
- She even acted in so many numerous Pakistani Urdu Films. Mehwish Hayat took part in the movies Including “Insha’Allah, Na Maloom Afraad, jawani Phir Nahi Ani, Actor In Law, Team and Punjab Nahin Jaoongi”.
- She has often shown up in various advertisements for many of the world’s leading brands, from telecoms to magnificence products. She has quite recently been designated as the face of the 2014 Lux calendar.
- Mehwish Hayat has Released Few Discography Song like Tell me Whay, Pani Barsa, Har Saans Gawahi Deta hai and Mujhse Ba Meri Mohabbat Ke Fasanena Kaho”.
- Mehwish Hayat is the brand ambassador of WWF for Earth Day. Mehwish Hayat was the substance of the major international anti-terrorism campaign “This isn’t us”.