Is Anushka Sharma one of your favorite actresses in Bollywood? If yes, then let’s check out some interesting and unknown facts about this actress that would make you fall in love with this actress. Let’s have a look!
Interesting And Unknown Facts About Anushka Sharma
- She was brought up in Bengaluru as Anushka was born in Ayodhya to an Army officer father and a homemaker mother. Anushka grew up in different parts of India.
- She had never planned to be a model or an actress and her initial choice of career was journalism.
- She is also pursuing her Masters in Economics through correspondence.
- Anushka Sharma is the only actress to be directed by both father Yash and son Aditya Chopra in Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
- She made her modeling debut in 2007. It was during a fashion show for a famous fashion designer based in India as to name Wendell Rodricks!
- In December 2014, Anuhska Sharma auctioned the leather jacket she wore in ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ on eBay.
- The actress was highly appreciated for her performances in films like Band Baaja Baraat and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, as she never won a Filmfare award for the two films, in spite of being nominated. She has only won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Jab Tak Hain Jaan.
- With her last successful film NH10, Anushka donned the hat of producer. After the huge success of this movie, she has geared up for her next production venture.
- Anushka tied the knot with Virat Kohli in a beautiful destination wedding in 2017.
- London and Venice is her favorite holiday destination.
- She loves to wear western style of the outfits.