To have large and expressive eyes is a dream shared by both men and women. Though there is very little that can be done for a man to fulfill his desire for having large and expressive eyes if he hasn’t got them naturally. But on the other hand there is a lot which can be done for a woman to get those large and expressive eyes if she hasn’t got them naturally. In today’s beauty article we will tell you how to make your eyes large and expressive.
How To Make Your Eyes Large And Expressive
In-case you are not blessed with large and expressive eyes, worry not. In today’s modern world there is very little which can not be achieved with the help of makeup. One important thing while you are trying to make your eyes look large and expressive is do not go for dark colors. Dark colors make your eyes look small, if you want to make your eyes large start with light shades in the beginning at the inner corner and make the shade dark as you move to the outer end of your eye.Followings are some tips which will tell you how to make your eyes large and expressive.
- The first step is the make the choice i.e. too select a neutral color of shades. Example walnut or honey color for dark skin and gray tones for a paler complexion.
- The next step is to define the guidelines. Look in the mirror and use your finger as a guideline. Place it horizontally to the point where the peak of the fold of your lids meet the brow bone. And add eye shadows only to the area below your finger.
- The third step is the Method. This is a very important step as this will define the shape of your eye. One important factor here is the brush you are using for applying the eye shadows are on your eyes should be soft and flat. Apply shadows with horizontal strokes following the guideline of your finger.
- The fourth step is the application step. This is also a very important step. You can paint outside the boundaries of your eye toward the outer corner, but keep within the guidelines determined by your finger. Blend all nuances smoothly to avoid creating contrast and looking like a clown
- And step five the last step is the finishing touch.There should be no great difference where the eye shadows end and the skin on your temples begins. If there is a contrast, do your best to blend the shades as close to your skin as possible. If you do this right, you will create the illusion of bigger and wider eyes.