As we all know that just within few weeks Ramadan will be starting so all the women are looking for some best tips that can make their skin glowing even in Ramadan. Mostly we have seen that in Ramadan 12 hours of fasting process make your skin appear dull and dry and by the end of the Ramadan you find your skin to be drab and quite a lot rough.
How To Make Skin Glow In Ramadan
Below are some of the main tips that will help you out to make your skin glowing even in Ramadan month:
1. Try to keep yourself all away from the junk food items. Don’t touch chocolates, candies French food and pizza as they can give rise to pimples and acne spots over the skin. By avoiding all such food items you can make your skin fresh and glowing as well.
2. You should involve yourself in exercise a swell. In the time of fast you should carry out light exercises just like walking, running and playing sports. You should drink at least 8 glasses of water so that you can help out the skin in hydration. This will going to make the skin glowing and fresh by the end of the day.
3. Don’t take to much stress in Ramadan because this stress can affect the freshness of the skin. Stress can give rise to the pimple and acne spots as well.
4. Keep your skin all away from the exposure of the sun. Sun rays can damage the skin cells a lot. You should make the use of sun screen with SPF 15 or higher for protecting the skin from sun rays.
5. Don’t forget to do cleansing of skin almost twice times in one day.
Now don’t miss out following these above mentioned best tips in the month of Ramadan. These tips will going to make your skin glowing and fresh throughout the whole Ramadan.