You would not surely like your dried and crack heels. Right? But have you ever noticed that the causes and symptoms of dry crack heels always vary from person to person? Yes it is so. With the passage of time as we grow towards mature age, we develop various skin problems, cracked heels being one of them. Another reason for cracked heels is the extreme weather or even our carelessness in taking care of them. But regardless of the causes, we need to keep an eye on the solution of the problem. The following tips can help you solve the problem.
- Wash your foot and heels with water and soap thrice a day. It would keep your heels fresh and clean. Make sure that you use hygienic soap which can keep your heels germs and bacteria free. You can apply olive oil.
- Use scrubbers to get rid of dead skin cells from the underneath of your heels. By walking for long on the roads or tight daily routines, we find it difficult to take care of our skin. As a result we come across the problems of dead skin cells onto the heels. By scrubbing up your heels, you would be able to keep the dead and rough skin cells away from your heels and the new cells would have the chance to grow as a replacement.
- Most of the people intend to moisturize their face, hands and arms only. But they don’t take notice of moisturizing their foot. Don’t you think that foot and heels being part of your body also need the moisturizers? Yes? Then why don’t you buy a heel care cream and put it onto your heels at night before you go to sleep? This would ensure you to have the crack free wet and fresh looking heels within a few days. This can be an economical beauty tip.
- Keep your feel neat and clean and put some lemon juice or other heels’ caring homemade product which can help you get rid of rough and dry heels.
- Always dry your heels properly after you have washed them every day. Failure in drying the heels properly can lead you to face various wetness and germs’ growth problems.