Beauty is not all about having pretty face. Rather clean and pretty nails are also a part of beauty. Now you don’t have to go to salon for a perfect manicure. Here we are going to tell you How to do your own Manicure at home?. Have a look.
How to do your own Manicure at home easily?
You need following things:-
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton balls or cotton swabs
- Cuticle trimmer
- Nail buffer
- Nail trimmers
- Nail file
- Cuticle or hand cream
- Nail polish
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Remove old nail polish: If you have old nail polish on your nails, remove it. Use nail polish remover and cotton ball or swabs.
- Cut and file your nails: Use nail clippers and trim your nails. Don’t cut them too short. Now file your nails with nail file to create a smooth and clean shape. Do not file them too short. Just clean up any points or roughness left by the nail clippers.
- Buff your nails: Using a white block of a stick-type nail buffer, or a pad-type nail buffer and buffing powder, buff the surface of the nail a little bit to even out the surface and to smooth out ridges. Remember not to buff too much; thinning it too much will weaken it. Perfect edge-to-edge flatness is not practical or necessary. A soft, flexible buffer will more easily buff the sides of the nail along with the middle.
- Soak your nails: Take a bowl and fill it with warm water. Take care that water should not be hot enough. Add a few drops of soap in water. Soak your hands for a few minutes. Water along with soap will remove dust or dirt if any. With the help of nail brush clean your nails and the skin around nails.
- Prepare your cuticles: Dry your nails and apply a cuticle cream. Using a cuticle pusher, also called an orange stick, gently push back the cuticle. Do not force them back, and never cut your cuticles.
- Apply hand cream or lotion: Now apply hand cream or lotion on your hand and massage your hands gently. Let your hands soak in for 30 minutes.
- Apply the base coat: Cover the nail with a clear base coat or nail hardener. This will even out and ridges and unevenness that may still be on the nail, serve as a primer for the polish, help the polish to last longer, and keep the color from staining your nails.
- Apply nail paint: Shake the nail polish bottle. Now apply it evenly on your nails.
- Dry tour nails: Leave your nails to dry. Don’t move your hands for 10 -15 minutes. And if necessary after drying of first coat apply second.
- Apply top coat: Finish with a clear top coat for a hard, smooth, scratch-absorbing, chip and flake-resistant shield particularly important for designs that don’t cover the entire nail, as well as adding shine.
Now your manicure is complete. Have fun and enjoy the beauty of your nails. Repeat the manicure twice a month.
Also see: How to make your hands softer?