With the changing season, catching a flu is common, but with that comes sore throat and eventually fever. Flu can be fought without the need to go a doctor and just retreating to natural methods. flu prevention experts have been asked for tips and ways as to what can be done to stay away from nasty flu and they highlighted some facts. By applying these natural ways, one can keep themselves healthy during this flu season or in the winters.
- Lessening the quantity of sugar in the diet is necessary as sugar increases the chances of bad health. It corrupts our system to fight against germs which enter our bodies. Also avoid items which contain sugar as their main constituent. Although, using sugar in smaller amounts in our diets is quite acceptable and is not at all harmful.
- Drink Plenty of Fluids because water flushes your system, washing out the poisons as it rehydrates you.
- Aerobic exercise speeds up the heart to pump larger quantities of blood. It will make you breathe faster to help transfer oxygen from your lungs to your blood and makes you sweat once your body heats up. These exercises help increase the body’s natural virus-killing cells.
- Avoid caffeine as it increases stress level in our bodies. Instead, drink green tea or herbal tea as it keeps our system clean and healthy.
- Increase the use of yogurt in your daily meals as it contains natural bacteria which keeps our internal mechanism safe from diseases, such as stomach disorders.
- Increase the use of garlic in your food. Drinking tea which contain garlic, ginger is beneficial or just chewing raw garlic during flu.
- Eating vegetables because a well-nourished immune system is better able to fight off infections. It’s got to be fueled with natural vitamins and antioxidants found in healthy foods. Eat dark-green vegetables and include different fruits as they are packed with numerous antioxidants, plus vitamins A, C, E, and beta-carotene. Also, include olive oil in your diet as it helps you in maintaining your health during this changing season.
- Lastly, Wash your hands often with an anti- bacterial soap and avoid touching things with your hands and then rubbing them on your eyes, nose or mouth is a sure way to get the flu. Keep these tips in mind to reduce your chances of infection develop.