Trends always vary. They can never always be the same although they change rapidly . These days feathers and cat eye liner trend is on fleek. We are here to share with you how to apply cat eye liner ?
There are many tricks to apply the cat-eye liner. Here are some of these tricks:
- Use a hard brush and liquid liner. Some people have very soft and elastic skin over eye lids that the pencil-liner wouldn’t work. Liquid liner is easier to be fixed, when it is wet.
- If you are making a cat-eye liner, always start with the flick.
- Professionals start making flick from end of lash that would not be easy for you.
- Now wait for the liner to dry completely before you blink.
- Apply the liner at the very base of the lashes. This will make them look thicker.
Here is one more trick finally that is the paper tape trick.
Plastic tape is more sticky than the paper tape because paper tape glue doesn’t stick to the surface tightly. But you should be careful, because the skin around the eyes is very delicate and soft and the tape might damage it. So, firstly, before you stick the paper tape pieces on the eye, stick in on the back of your fabric or hand then you can apply it easily. Then stick the paper tape pieces on the eyelid and below the eye to create a gap in the shape of a cat-eye liner. Fill in this gap of skin with liquid black eyeliner. Wait for few seconds and remove the paper tape strips carefully.
See Sonya Hussain looks uber-chic in feathers and cat eye liner at IPPA Awards 2018 :