Have acne problem ? Want to get rid of them ? Its not that difficult, all you have to do is add few things in your daily routine. In today’s beauty article we will discuss everyday habits that are giving you acne.
EVERYDAY HABITS THAT ARE GIVING YOU ACNE
Following are the everyday habits that are giving you acne problems.
Using Makeup Without Ingredients Which Cause Irritation.
There are certain ingredients lurking in the makeup and sunscreen you’re slathering on that are causing you to break out.Following are some of the things that you should look for when buying makeup.Because its important that you take care of your skin.
- Artificial Color — Look for FD&C in the ingredients list, which means the product has artificial color. This can irritate the skin and if it’s in your lipstick or blush, it can cause breakouts around your mouth or on your cheeks.
- Lanolin — This is basically the fancy term for sheep sebum (sebum = oil) and while it can be good for dry skin, it’s not right for acne-prone skin.
- Mineral Oil — This forms a film on your skin, trapping dead skin cells and bacteria (prime causes of acne) and it can also give you milia, those tiny white bumps on your skin.
- Petroleum — This is oil, and as you may have guessed, you don’t really need to be putting more oil on your face.
- Isopropyl Myristate — This can actually make your skin feel less greasy, but it also clogs pores and causes skin irritation.
- Artificial Fragrance — This can irritate your skin and cause breakouts. Try to use as many fragrance free products as possible.
Another everyday habits that are giving you acne is pressure. Acne is caused by physical pressure on your face, be it from the cell phone you are constantly on, an instrument (like the violin), or simply a hand resting on your face as you glare into the TV or computer screen. This pressure not only exposes your skin to loads of bacteria, but the actual force of this bacteria against your face can cause you to break out. The solution: Well, the obvious one is to stop pressing bacteria-ridden objects against your skin. But if you really can’t avoid it, at least be diligent about cleaning surfaces well and often to minimize bacteria.
Stress is another everyday habits that are giving you acne is pressure reason behind having the break out. Its important that you try to avoid stress as much as possible. So, you’re already aware that stress gets your heart racing, your stomach churning, and causes wrinkles — but did you know that it also increases the hormones that can cause acne? So sad, so true.In-case you have no idea how to avoid stress, do exercise this is one of the best way to avoid stress. Do any activity you enjoy the most since that will help you get over the stress.