In this post, we will discuss tips to avoid sunburn in summer 2012. Every person wants to avoid sunburn in summer season. This post is specially written for those people who want to protect their skin from extreme sunburn. The main and important lessons for avoiding sunburn in summer 2012 are as follows:
- The most important tip or lesson to avoid sun burn is that person should adopt preventive measures. Person should re-apply the best suntan lotion after performing any exercise.
- Secondly, person should use best lotion when in the sun. In this way, person will get better tan for longer period of time.
- Thirdly, person should use best moisturizers as well as softening agents because of drying effect of sun burn.
Moreover, for those people who have sensitive skin they should use best sun block lotions or creams for their skincare. Now we would like to discuss best homemade tips in order to avoid sunburn in summer 2012.
- Firstly, if person wants to protect his/her skin from sunburn then person should apply best antibiotic oil of tea tree. This antibiotic oil is very effective for burning of skin.
- Secondly, person should take cold milk and apply on his/her sunburn areas along with cotton cleaning balls. After few minutes, person feels good.
- In order to avoid sunburn in summer season, person should drink a lot of water.
- Lastly, person should make a mixture of mint and fenu Greek leave and keep this mixture in freezer for almost 8-10 minutes. After 10 minutes, person should apply this paste on his/her sunburn skin.
Finally, these are common tips to avoid sunburn in summer 2012. In simple words, these are the best beauty tips for protecting skin from sunburn. Every person should apply these tips to avoid sunburn in summer 2012.