Do You Use Lip Balm a lot? If so, making your own is an excellent way to save money. Today I’m giving you an excellent and easy homemade recipe of lip balm.
Homemade lip balm uses all natural ingredients. Lip products are applied right next to the mouth; that’s why they should be natural.
Homemade Lip Balm Recipe
Lip Balm Ingredients:
- Beeswax 1Tbsp
- Shea or Coca butter 2 Tbsp
- Coconut oil 2Tbsp
- Peppermint essential oil 20 drops ( You can use any of your favorite essential oil) *You can add the oils and flavor which you like. Suppose I love the minty flavor in winter and lemon flavor in summer.
- (Optional: To add color in the lip balm, include 1tsp Lipstick Of Your Favorite Color like red or pink)
- Place the Coca or Shea butter and Coconut oil in a pan. Heat on very low heat for about 15 minutes. Then add Beeswax and Lipstick and stir well.
- After all, things are properly melted, remove the mixture from the heat and add the essential oil.
- Now Carefully pour lip balm into empty chapstick tubes or empty small plastic or glass containers. Let it cool for a few hours.
- Store in a cool, dry place. If stored properly, this homemade lip balm will last for at least a year.