Crow’s feet, wrinkles on forehead, dark spots on hands are the first signs of ageing. And so far there is nothing bad about graceful ageing; women still want to look younger fast and effortlessly. Surgery can surely be the way out, but don’t hurry to go under the knife and firstly find out www.style.pk best ways to look younger, beautiful and fresh without painful and costly surgical procedures.
Every woman dreams of being young forever, but unfortunately it is impossible due to the course of nature. The only thing we can do is to age gracefully or cheat nature laws. Learn how to do it with our five best and easy ways to look younger.
1. Primer (primer is a liquid or gel used to smooth facial skin before applying makeup) should necessarily take its place in your makeup bag.Apply a good primer before your makeup and you will get smoother canvas for foundation application and therewith prevent foundation form creeping into lines. Besides, there is nothing better to refresh and make you look younger than applying a bit of rosy or peachy blush to the apples of your cheekbones. Also you can go for bronzer but remember if you want to look younger you are to avoid shimmery bronzers. The matter is that light-reflecting particles draw attention to the lines.
2. It is an open secret that hands can tell about woman’s real age that is why hands require the same care as face. Properly filed and polished nails can make your hands look younger and fresher. Go for shorter nails painted pastel, nude or delicate pinky shades, as the recent study shows that people think women are younger when nails adorned with delicate nail polish colors.
3. With age our hair gets thinner and turns gray. That is why you are to take proper care of your tresses and dye it, but never go too extreme. The best option when dyeing your hair is to stay within two shades of your natural hair color. Besides make sure you opt for the hairstyles that make you look younger.
4. Nothing can make your look fresher than charming ultra-white smile. And there is no need to waste a lot of money on costly dental whitening procedures as it is very easy to DIY. Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with 2-3 drops of hydrogen peroxide and brush your teeth with the derived mixture (don’t swallow!) and then rinse.
5. When it concerns eye makeup, the best way to look younger is to stay natural. Prefer nude eyeshadows to the dark and all the more shimmery ones. Besides, applying eyeliner make sure the lines on the upper lids are more intense, it would make your look more open.