Everyone longs for idle mornings where we have ample time to get up, take a bath and get ready. But in today’s busy world no one has that much time. Every one is busy with everything. You have to get up at 7, have to do breakfast, take bath, get ready, and rush out of house like 20 minutes before 8 to reach on time to school, college or university. In-short we don’t have all the time in the world to get ready, so we have to learn some quick tricks to get ready in minimal time. This beauty article will serve this purpose of yours. We will tell 3 PRETTIEST WAYS TO STYLE WET HAIR.
3 PRETTIEST WAYS TO STYLE WET HAIR
In the start you may find these 3 PRETTIEST WAYS TO STYLE WET HAIR difficult, but with time and practice you will be able to do them in matter of minutes.
BRAIDED SIDE BUN
Among the 3 prettiest ways to style wet hair the first one is braided side bun. How to do braided side bun?
- The first thing you have to do is to create a deep side part. Then begin creating an inside out French braid on the opposite side of your part. Continue braiding until you reach the back of your ear.
- Make a french braid on the other side. Keep on braiding until you reach the nape of your neck.
- Make a pony tail of your hair, behind your ear nearest t the first braid. Make sure both braids are included in the pony tail.
- Now divide the ponytail into two parts. Braid each section normally down through to the ends of your hair. Then, one at a time, wrap the braids around the base of the elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
Then comes the double twist in 3 prettiest ways to style we hair. How to do double twist. Its really easy.
- The first step is to create a deep center part from your forehead to the top of your crown using wide toothed comb. Then create a part from the top of your crown to the back of your ear on either side of your head. Clip these sections off to the side.
- Divided the remaining back portion of the hair into two ponytails. These ponytails of your should be as close together as possible.
- Twist each of your ponytails down through to the ends. Then wrap the ends around the elastic forming two small buns.
- Remove the clips o the front portion of your hair. Then, starting the front of your hair, twist your hair back toward the buns you’ve created.
- Once you reach the buns, continue twisting your hair down to the ends, then lay the twist over the top of your buns. Do the same thing to the other side.
Lastly in 3 prettiest ways to style wet hair we have headband tuck. How to get along doing headband tuck, pretty easy.
- Create a natural part. Then roughly tousle the ends of your hair to add texture.
- Then comes the headband, place the headband over your head as if it was a hat. Place the front part over your hair as desired, making sure the back part of the headband remains on top of your hair, not underneath.
- And lastly once your headband is secure, tuck the ends of your hair into the headband. Then continue tucking your hair into the band evenly from ear to ear to achieve your desired fullness. Tip: If you have shorter hair, pin any loose ends as necessary as you tuck your hair into the headband.