This is really one of my favourite. HOW ? Since i am counted among those people who if have a class at 8 will get out of bed at 7:30 and have to get ready in 15 minutes. This is not the worst part or why this article is my favourite, the reason is my brother has to drop me to my college and then go to his university. You can pretty well image what happens when he is up and ready at 7:30, all i can manage to do then is to wash my face and change my clothes, and for the makeup and hairdo i SIMPLY have no time. But now i have a remedy to it, in this beauty article of mine, i will tell you about 3 hairstyles you can do in your car. You can imagine how elated i was when i discovered this !!!
3 Hairstyles You Can Do In Your Car
Following are the 3 Hairstyles You Can Do In Your Car.
The first among the 3 Hairstyles You Can Do In Your Car is Cruise Control.Despite it being easy to make, it is in accord to the summer season. In-case you are among those girls who like to keep their hair off their neck due to the scorching heat, then Cruise Control is for you.
- The first step is to divide your hair into two equal parts. Then start with twisting one section down through to the ends. But the important point here is that you should twist your hair away from you face.
- Once you are done with twisting your hair, place that twist of yours on the nape of your neck and secure it with bobby pins.
- Then do the same with the other section of your hair. And secure that part on the nape of your neck as well, but overlap the second twist with the first twist.
- Tug on your twists to loosen them, securing any stray pieces with bobby pins.
The other option among the 3 Hairstyles You Can Do In Your Car is Buckle Up. Though it works better for girls having long hair, but you can do it even you have short hair. We also know that messy braids are one thing that will always remain in fashion. And many of us prefer braids over open hair in summer season.
- In the first step you split your hair into two equal section of you head. And then braid one section down to the ends.
- Tug the braid so that it loosen ups, then wrap it over the front of your hair like headband. Secure it there with bobby bins.
- Then repeat the same process for the other side. One important thing to remember here is that you should start your braid from behind your ear and braid your hair to its length.
- Use bobby pins to secure the ends as well.
U-Turn, this is one of my favourite and also the easiest one.
- The first thing you have to do is to take 2 inch section of your hair at your temple and braid it to the end of your hair. Secure the braid at the back of your crown with a bobby pin.
- Then repeat step one for the other side of your hair. In the end you would have two single braids pinned at the back of your head.
- Then divide the remaining hair into two parts and take one half of it to tuck it over to meet your braids.Make sure the ends are concealed underneath as you pin it down.
- Repeat this step with the rest of your hair, pinning any additional pieces as necessary.