These days it is very hard job for parents to make there kids eat fruits or vegetables because they are very curious about the taste of fruits and vegetables. We are sharing with your some ideas that might help you build up your children interest in Fruits and vegetables
You need to share fun facts regarding these natural nutrition, the more your kid learn about their benefits, the more he/she will be interested in eating them.
- You should take your kids to a local farm and let them have a closer look how fruits and vegetables grow.
- Take a membership at a farm that allows you to pick fruits and vegetables during harvest time; it will be fun as well as learning time for your kids.
- You should through a competition among your kids for recipes that uses vegetables and fruits.
- Ask your children to cut fruits and vegetables in different shapes and picture them before you eat them
- Play online nutrition games along side you kids and so that they learn about healthy choices of fruits and vegetables.
All these steps will help you improve your kids overall understanding about fruits and vegetables. Your kid attraction to natural resources will not happen in one night.