The most precious gift a girl is blessed with is her hair. Hair makes you look beautiful and gorgeous, you can tie them up, leave them open, wear braids, curl them up, straight them, pin them up, color them etc But of course to make you hair look beautiful is not a piece of cake, you have to continuously look after them and maintain them. Chemicals damage your hair and if you don’t take proper care of it, you might face hair fall and rough textured hair. Lack of vitamins, iron or minerals in the body also results in hair fall.
Certain remedies for preventing hair fall and getting a *perfect 10/10* hair are;
– Keep your hair clean and tidy. This will prevent sebum, dandruff and itching
– Wash your hair after every 2-3 days with a shampoo and a conditioner depending on your hair type. Ingredients like Lemon and Aloe Vera are really good for the hair as they make your hair healthier and prevent hair loss.
– Hair roots are the weakest when they are wet, so prevent combing up your hair when they are wet. This will prevent hair fall
– Oiling is very essential; it makes your hair healthier and generates volume leaving your hair look soft and smooth. It is better if you use oil containing herbs; they help in hair growth and generate volume
– Proper protein diet is helpful to a great extent; proteins like egg yolk, milk, fish etc are really good for the hair. Nuts, fruits and vegetable are also good for the hair
– Coconut oil is good for the skin as well as your hair- they make your hair silky and smooth
– Water prevents hair fall, drink 2-3 glasses of warm water early in the morning, it is good for the kidney, skin and also for the hair
– Castor Oil, for centuries, is also considered as an important aid for preventing hair loss; it makes your hair thick and strengthens them
– Prepare a paste by mixing two eggs, two tablespoons each of aamla, reetha and shikakai powder. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. Repeat it for 3-4 times a week.
– Olive and Mustard oil also prevents hair loss
Use the above remedies, they are 100% natural – no chemicals, no artificial ingredients are included which could damage your hair, so there is no risk. Take the initiative and make your hair look FLAWLESS!!