A scarf is a piece of fabric worn around the neck, or near the head or around the waist for warmth, cleanliness, fashion or for religious reasons. They can come in a variety of different colors. The scarf became a real fashion accessory by the early 19th century for both men and women. By the middle of the 20th century scarfs became one of the most essential and versatile clothing accessories for both men and women. The craft of knitting garments such as scarfs is an important trade in some countries. Hand-knitted scarves are still common as gifts as well. Printed scarves are additionally offered internationally through high fashion design houses such as Burberry, Missoni, Alexander McQueen, Cole Haan, Chanel, Etro, Lanvin, Hermès, Nicole Miller, Ferragamo, Emilio Pucci, Dior, Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Prada, for example.There are three basic scarf designs and shapes: square, triangular and rectangular.The leading manufacturer of fashion scarves used today is China with India, Hong Kong and Indonesia close behind. The most common materials used to make fashion scarves are silk, fleece, pashmina and cashmere.
Scarf is one of the hottest fashion accessory that gives an exclusive and trendy look to the girls. Most of the scarves are hand made which are knitted,giving them different shapes and styles according to the needs of fashion market. Most of the traditional scarfs are made of wool, polyester and rayon but some of the new one’s are made of silk according to choice of fashion lovers. The scarfs made of fabrics are still used by number of people as head scarf.
Different styles of scarves
1. Embroidered scarves is one of the traditional scarfs which is made in traditional way. This scarf was made in Roman times which was a marvelous fashion accessory at that time. It is a woolen hand made scarf and sheep’s fur are the major source to make it. Mostly, it is best for winter wear.
2. A hand-painted scarf is a combination of unique creativity and valuable fabrics like- wool, cotton, chiffon, georgette and so on. You can wear it for fashionable purpose or just to cover your head in winter. Most of the fashion loving girls wear it as beach scarf, neck scarf and so on.
3. Knitted scarf- It has become the most significant parts of the fashion market in present days due to its popularity and convenience. The designers give them exclusive shape and styles by using their creativity and knit it. It is made of wool, pasmina just like others and are best for winter wear.
4. A light weight Scarf– It is one of the traditional scarf which was originated around 1000 BC from China. It is a silk made scarf and best for both summer as well as winter season. It is not just warm but it also reflects your personality and status in the crowd.
5. Bandanna scarf- It has become increasingly most common scarf in the present days due to changing fashion trends. Bandana is a Hindi term which means to tie. It is the most comfortable scarf that can be worn with most of the outfits and can be worn easily by people from different age groups.Yellow Infinity Loop Summer Scarf Designs for Girls 2012
Beautiful jersey necklace infinity loop scarf adorned with sparkly jewelry for extra glam and style. It makes for a great gift idea especially for Valentine’s day.
Stunning red, black and white buttery soft cashmere wrap. Special price for the fashionably gifted. The three-part harmony of colors along with the funky geometric shapes make this feather weight scarf your new buff. The perfect balance of cashmere and silk, provides a buttery soft feel your skin will love. This scarf lends instant polish to any outfit and can be worn as a shawl also. From day to night to every season and every occasion.
The Nomad Scarf by Fluxus is a must-have year round! As seen on the Oprah show, stylist Adam Glassman described this scarf as a top fashion find for the new year. Now, he’s found a new love—the Nomad scarf made by Fluxus. “It’s like wearing your favorite T-shirt,” he says. “But really the most exciting this about this scarf—especially for anyone that travels—it turns into a blanket it’s so big. And you can wrap yourself in it.” Worn by many celebrities such as Heidi Klum, Jude Law and Nicole Richie, this unisex scarf will be your traveling buddy for life. Soft, chic, versatile and fashion forward. Keep it casual and comfortable for daytime apparel or vamp it up with key pieces for evening affairs.
This soft and stylish scarf was made for the fashionista looking for that special spring/summer scarf. The rings are adjustable, so you can have fun playing with different ways on how to wear this scarf. Tie it once for an elongating look, or double loop it around your neck for some extra texture. Versatile and functional this scarf can also be worn as a belt over a simple summer dress or linen pants. It serves as a scarf, necklace and belt, for the smart investor looking to create many looks by using one accessory. It makes for a gorgeous gift for anyone looking to spice up their wardrobe this season, so share this functional scarf with all your lady friends and enjoy.
Stay warm or just simply get trendy with this Brown stripes cotton scarf from Adi Bakshi’s fashion scarves collection. This fashion scarf gets secured with a detailed button, ensuring that you’ll always get that perfect slouchy look for every wear.
Infinity Loop Necklace Nautical Scarf Designs for Girls 2012
Beautiful jersey necklace infinity loop scarf to add instant color and texture to your outifts from day to night. Wear over a tank or summer dress and look fabulous. A necklace and scarf in one and also a great gift idea.
If this scarf isn’t the epitome of feminine we don’t know what is. The perfect balance between the lovely polka dots and gorgeous lace, makes this scarf a must-have for the spring and summer season. Wear it over a dress or keep it casual with shorts and your favorite t-shirt. Feel beautiful and feminine with this soft and airy scarf and give as a gift to any woman looking for that special accessory piece.
We suggest you not to buy these scarfs from Website Any Time Scarf ( anytimescarf.com) as they won’t provide you stuff once you paid them. So better choice some good online shop, if you want to buy these scarfs online.