Every woman wants to maintain her outlook at all times and at any cost. For all of those working women that find it hard to refresh their makeup during office working hours, we have a right makeup tip
- Take a puff and dip it into loose powder. Then shake it to remove excess powder and apply the puff on your entire face and neck.
- You can also use face powder over foundation; it will give you an absolute natural look.
- If you want to maintain a flawless finish during the whole day then try to apply pressed powder with a clean powder brush.
- Select a face powder which is 3 shades lighter then your foundation for a better look.
- If your age is higher then 30 years then you should try to avoid powdering under the eyes because it can make wrinkles and fine lines more noticeable.