It is the peak of the summer season. This season is known for its hot weather and humidity levels, which leads to lots of stinky sweat. Being sweaty and stinky can be embarrassing for anyone. Although sweat is meant to control body temperature, it causes body odor also when bacteria reacts with it. Thus, the most obvious solution for controlling body odor is stopping excessive sweat. Some tips for stopping excessive sweat and controlling body odor are given below.
- Control excessive sweating with antiperspirants. They are metal salts used to block the sweat glands and prevent the sweat from coming to the skin surface. There are many brands available in the market. Choose the one which is suitable for your skin.
- If you want any treatment for excessive sweating like botox injection, consult your doctor. He or she may be able to suggest the best treatment for you.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap. This will kill the bacteria that react with sweat to produce odor. Thus, your sweat will not be so stinky.
- Change your clothes often in the summer. Do not keep on wearing the sweaty clothes even when they dry. They still carry the bacteria that can only be removed by washing them.
- Some foods and drinks like caffeinated drinks, garlic and onions can make you sweat excessively or make the odor worse. Avoid them as far as possible.
- Consult your doctor if the odor and excessive sweating is caused by some medication or disease. Your doctor will be able to prescribe some medication for the illness or change your medicine if it is causing excessive sweat.
So, follow these tips and control body odor by controlling excessive sweating. By following these tips, you will be able to get a clean and dry skin and avoid the embarrassment caused by odor and sweat.
Image Source: Facebook.com