3 Gorgeous Summer Hairstyle Trends
Low, loose ponytail
This first article among the 3 Gorgeous Summer Hairstyle Trends is Low Loose ponytail. This modern take on the classic ponytail works great with any hair texture. Following is the way to do low, loose ponytail.
- Using a ceramic flat iron, straighten your hair if it’s not already straight. Then, create a deep center part.
- Next, gather your hair back into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Use a bristle brush or Mason Pearson to smooth your hair back into a ponytail.
- Once your hair is secure in the elastic, pull the elastic band down to loosen your ponytail. Finish by applying a finishing cream like Pantene Pro V Split End Repair,onto your ponytail ends to tame flyways.
- For an even chicer finish, wrap a section of your ponytail ends around the base of your elastic to conceal it. Secure it with a bobby pin.
Loose, beachy waves are the perfect easy going hairstyle for summers.And this is the second hairstyles among our 3 Gorgeous Summer Hairstyle Trends.Following is the way to make Undone Waves.
- First, wrap 1 to 2-inch sections around a large barrel curling iron, making sure to hold the iron vertically. The bigger the iron, the looser the wave for an effortless, beachy feel.
- Once all of your hair is curled, gently rake using your fingers throughout your hair to loosen the curls.
- Finally, finish with a hairspray likeVidal Sassoon Motion Hold Flexible Hairspray
The Last hairstyle on our list is braided Updo, this one is my favourite as it keeps my hair off my neck. Following is the way to make braided Updo.
- Gather your hair back into a ponytail at the middle of the back of your head.
- Once your hair is secure, braid random sections of your ponytail ends down through to the ends. Tease any unbraided sections with a fine-toothed comb to create volume.
- Finally, take your ponytail ends and begin twisting and pinning them to the base of your head. Allow loose pieces to fall naturally.
- Finish by applying a texturizing spray like Wella Ocean Spritz